Look around - what do you see? Empowered patients, remote monitoring and care, platform technologies, personalized and preventative health, AI, machine learning and advanced analytics, virtual engagement, decentralized trials, telehealth, cell and gene therapy commercialization… the list goes on.
Pharma is undergoing a period of unrivalled change. To lead the path forward we must move beyond normal, setting new boundaries for partnerships across healthcare and implementing operating models that aren't just resilient, but ensure a sustained cultural shift toward authenticity and agility. To help you with this transformation, we are bringing together 4 pharma USA leaders to show you how you can move beyond pharma to shape the future of health - heralding an era of true collaboration and the delivery of seamless, personalized experiences for every patient and HCP
Join the Reuters Events Pharma USA Leadership Briefing and gain insights from pharma USA c-suite executives from Sanofi, ViiV Healthcare, Otsuka and Astrazeneca on May 25th - Sign up for free here.
Attend this Reuters Events leadership briefing and find out:
- How pharma is preparing for the next frontier of preventative medicine
- What pharma leaders are doing to prepare for healthcare's next crisis, post-COVID
- How agility and speed are key differentiators for pharma's commercial operations
- The approach pharma leaders are taking to democratize and personalize healthcare for every patient
- David Fredrickson, EVP Oncology Business Unit, AstraZeneca
- Kabir Nath, President and CEO, Otsuka US
- Arnaud Robert, EVP Chief Digital Officer, Sanofi
- Deborah Waterhouse, CEO, ViiV Healthcare
- Elaine O'Hara, Chief Commercial Officer, Sanofi Pasteur
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to hear from pharma USA innovators and leaders. Secure your place (for free) here.
Global Project Director
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8078 7251
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735.