CEO of Otsuka, CCO of Sanofi and EVP of Oncology for AstraZeneca headline Reuters Events Pharma USA 2021.
With unprecedented levels and speed of innovation taking place across pharma over the past year, Reuters Events Pharma have assembled leaders from across marketing and commercial, market access/RWE, patient engagement and medical affairs with the mission of examining how we can continue driving our industry forward and transform healthcare.
Pharma is undergoing a period of unrivalled change. To lead the path forward it must move beyond normal, setting new boundaries for partnership across healthcare and implementing operating models that aren't just resilient, but ensure a sustained cultural shift toward authenticity and agility. The end result? True collaboration driving the delivery of seamless, personalized experiences for every patient and HCP.
May 25th-June 3rd, the virtual summit will kick off with a programme of learning modules, interactive sessions and networking opportunities for the pharma community to come together and roadmap the next decade. Essential themes include:
- Establish long-term operating models fit for purpose: Increase resistance to future uncertainties and scale existing frameworks to amplify digital transformation
- Personalize to empower stakeholder and customer relations: Deliver a smarter, seamless experience for patients, HCPs, and payers with new data-driven insights from advanced AI analytics
- Achieve exponential innovation: Construct new agile approaches to regulation, destroy internal siloes, create a more risk averse culture, and forge cross-industry collaborations to meet evolving customer needs
- Establish new hybrid-ready strategies: Move from digital-first to customer-first by finding the balance between digital and in-person engagement, develop new supplementary digital offerings that increase value and overcome adoption challenges
To support the pharma community's push to move from reactive change to proactive innovation, global leaders from across the spectrum will come together to share mission critical insights and debate what the digital decade holds for us. Speakers include:
- Kabir Nath, President and CEO, Otsuka North America
- Elaine O'Hara, Chief Commercial Officer - North America, Sanofi Pasteur
- David Fredrickson, EVP Oncology Business Unit, AstraZeneca
- Deborah Waterhouse, CEO, ViiV Healthcare
- Saskia Steinacker, Global Head of Strategy and Digital Transformation, Bayer
- Pol Vandenbroucke, SVP, Chief Medical Officer, Hospital Business Unit, Pfizer
- Alan Wright, Chief Medical Officer, Roche Diagnostics
- Michael Petroutsas, SVP US Oncology Business Unit, GlaxoSmithKline
- Amanda Bruno, VP & Head RWE Oncology, Bayer
To join this year's forum please visit: https://bit.ly/3rnwmFu
Marketing & Partnerships Manager
Telephone: +44 207 536 7246
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735.